Cincinnati IIBA® Chapter Membership
Membership in the Cincinnati IIBA® Chapter currently cost $20 per year. Membership dues are due at the January meeting of the Chapter; however you may join the Chapter at any meeting or event. You must be a member of the international association (IIBA®) in order to join the local chapter. Benefits of Chapter membership include:
Membership in IIBA®
When you join IIBA®, you become a member of an international association dedicated to developing and promoting the Business Analysis profession. Our members are part of a global organization of business analysts who want to:
$125.00 for a one year membership ($110.00 for renewal). Click here to join IIBA Membership Benefits
- Expand and share their knowledge with other BA’s
- Learn how to improve their job performance and advance their careers
- Network with other professionals in the field
- Promote the BA profession to the business community
- And more...
After joining the IIBA® and receiving your membership card, you can join the Cincinnati IIBA® Chapter, with the following information, in one of three ways:
IIBA Membership Number
IIBA Membership Date
1) See our Vice President of Finance at a chapter event.
2) Send the above information and a check for $20 ($16 if you work for one of our sponsoring organizations) to:
Cincinnati IIBA Chapter
P.O. Box 992
Cincinnati, OH 45202-0992
3) Pay your annual Chapter Membership online below.